For registration, you need to send all documents to email@example.com
1. You need to fill in the registration form with CAPITAL LETTERS and print it out. Then you need to sign the form, scan and send it to the email address given above.
2. A scanned copy of the passport bio page.
3. If you have a course level certificate, you need to scan and send it to the email address given above.
4. A bank receipt showing the level fee has been paid. During payment, the following explanation text has to be stated in the explanation area of the bank transfer: "TÖMER + full name + level" (Eg: TÖMER + Ayşe Bal + A1 Level).
*The fees need to be paid in Turkish Lira.
The courses start on condition that a sufficient number of students enroll. If the course is not opened based on the number of the students, the course fee will be refunded.
For other reasons (health issues, residence permisson etc.) to get refund, an application must be made within the first 3 days of the program by completing the petition given here. You need to fill a refund petition given here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this period is exceeded, no refund will be made.
* The refund payment can be only made to the name written on the receipt and it can not be made to another account or name.
Yes, a student must attend at least 80% of the scheduled class hours on a cumulative basis for each level. Students who do not attend the course cannot receive a refund. They cannot continue attending the classes and cannot take the level completion exam.
İTÜ TÖMER - Phone 0 212 285 3960
İTÜ TÖMER-E-Mail email@example.com
İTÜ TÖMER- Address ITU Graduate Education Institute, 3rd Floor, Num. 18, Ayazaga Campus, 34469, Maslak, Istanbul
İTÜ Information Technologies Directorate © 2022